It can be hard to pick just one Greek island for your summer getaway, but Antiparos makes a good case for 2023. Low-key with a bohemian character that’s enchanted everyone from Lord Byron to Tom Hanks, it’s a haven of whitewashed houses with blue shutters, open fields, and endless secluded coves.Check availability
- 14 guests - 7 bedrooms - 7 bathrooms
- Living space: 370 sqm
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool, pool shower.
- Central air-conditioning
- Deck chairs
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Alarm system
- Daily cleaning
- Up to 14 guests
- Rates start at EUR. 2700 / night in the lower season. Rates in season higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
- Taverna Yorgi, Antiparos Town
- Anargyros, Antiparos
Good to Know
- With whitewashed buildings, cobblestone streets, and blue doors framed by bougainvillea trees, Antiparos is a haven untouched by the influx of tourists to the Cycladic Islands. Tom Hanks bought a villa here 15 years ago and it somehow remains one of Greece’s best-kept secrets. Antiparos is still a very low-key island and ready to be discovered.
Favourite Beach Hangout
- Try Beach House on the island's best sheltered beach. The restaurant is closed this season, but bar/beach is operating all summer.
- The Doors a local bar where the owner gives free ouzo to anyone who can sing all the lyrics of Bob Dylan's 'Hurricane', you'll otherwise be left alone.
How to Get There
- Fly into Paros. Antiparos is only accessible by ferry from Paros (5 min).