84 Club Chalet
Le Club Chalet is our newest chalet, exclusively operated by 84 Rooms. Newly renovated, it is located on top of the picturesque village of Rougemont, minutes from Gstaad. Featuring seven bedrooms, our chalet is the perfect getaway for group gatherings or big families — everyone will be dazzled by the 360-degree views of the surrounding Pays d’Enhaut and the Saanenland from the spacious outdoor terrace and surrounding private land.Check availability
- 480m2 (5200 sqft) of living space.
- Tastefully and stylishly decorated Alpine interiors.
- 7 bedrooms; 3 king-size beds, 2 queen size beds + 2 children's rooms with 2 twins. All are painted in Farrow & Ball.
- 3 modern good size bathrooms featuring a walk-in shower or bathtub + 1 guest bathroom.
- Fully equipped open-space kitchen with modern appliances and original vintage oven.
- Large dining room for up to 12.
- 3 living spaces / salons with fireplace.
- Spacious terrace with stunning mountain views.
- Sunbeds, outdoor dining, and several lounge chairs.
- Complete privacy due to the unique positioning on top of the village.
- High-speed WiFi throughout the Chalet.
- Sonos Sound Speaker System throughout the Chalet.
- Ground Floor: Entrance, 2 living spaces, from one you can access the south-facing terrace, separate dining room with table for up to 12 facing the open-space kitchen, 2 bedrooms with king beds, 2 spacious bathrooms, one with a shower and the other one with shower + bath, separate guest toilet, and a sauna.
- European First Floor: Very spacious living room with fireplace, 3 bedrooms with king-size bed, 1 children's room, 1 TV room, and 1 family bathroom with tub/shower.
- European Second Floor: Another children's room with twin beds.
Additional Services on Request
- Use of the spa & gym facilities of the nearby 5* Hotel de Rougemont (2 minutes drive).
- Fresh farm eggs, local cheese, and breakfast delivery in the morning.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Private Chef.
- Ski instructor.
- Helicopter tours.
- Limousine transfer from Geneva or Zurich Airport.
- Car rental on site (Range Rover or Landrover Defender).
- Up to 14.
- Starting at CHF 1,500 per night.
- Start your day on the slopes, the Videmanette lift is a 5-minute drive and connected to the Gstaad Eggli resort. Skiing on the Wasserngrat is the most challenging in the area because of the infamous Tiger Run.
- You can find cross-country tracks within a few minutes drive from the chalet. Winter hikes start in front of your door.
- In the summer you have a lot of activities in the area from hiking, climbing, mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding, and much more.
Where to Eat, Play, and What to See
- Try Le Cerf in Rougemont for the best raclette & fondue.
- More local suggestions in our Rougemont Insider Guide.
- Gstaad is a 10-minute drive. The best restaurants and where to shop in our Gstaad Insider Guide.
- The chalet can be rented on a self-catering basis, or a specially tailored package can be offered. We can arrange pre-stocking of the chalet with your favorite foods, or provide a chef - just let us know what you would like.
When to Go
- The best skiing months are from January until March. The region is as beautiful during summer when several events take place and you can swim in the crystal clear mountain lakes and go on beautiful hikes.
How to Get There
- By air: Fly either to Geneva ( 1.45 hours), or Zurich, which is a little over 2 hours away. The Gstaad Saanen airport for private jets is a 10-minute drive.
- By train: Take the state-of-the-art Golden Pass railway: it's the most beautiful smooth ride with magnificent panoramic views of the lake, mountains, and wilderness. If you're lucky you'll catch the Belle-Epoque carriages with all the vintage style of the Orient Express. Rougemont train station is a 5 minute drive.
Special thanks to Jonathan Ducrest for the amazing photography.