84 Club Chalet
An exciting addition to the 84 Collection, 84 Club Chalet is our newest chalet, exclusively operated by 84 Rooms. Newly renovated, it is located on top of the picturesque village of Rougemont, minutes from Gstaad. Featuring seven bedrooms, our chalet is the perfect getaway for group gatherings or big families — everyone will be dazzled by the 360-degree views of the surrounding Pays d’Enhaut and the Saanenland from the spacious outdoor terrace and surrounding private land.Check availability
- 480m2 (5200 sqft) of living space.
- Tastefully and stylishly decorated Alpine interiors.
- 6 bedrooms; 2 king-size beds, 3 queen size beds + 1 children's room with 2 twins.
- Optional 7th bedroom / staff quarters with separate entrance.
- 3 modern good size bathrooms featuring a walk-in shower or bathtub + 1 guest bathroom.
- Fully equipped open-space kitchen with modern appliances and original vintage oven.
- Large dining room for up to 12.
- 3 living spaces / salons with fireplace.
- Spacious terrace with stunning mountain views.
- Sunbeds, outdoor dining, and several lounge chairs.
- Complete privacy due to the unique positioning on top of the village.
- High-speed WiFi throughout the Chalet.
- Sonos Sound Speaker System throughout the Chalet
Additional Services on Request
- Use of the spa & gym facilities of the nearby 5* Hotel de Rougemont (2 minutes drive).
- Fresh farm eggs, local cheese, and breakfast delivery in the morning.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Private Chef.
- Ski instructor.
- Helicopter tours.
- Limousine transfer from Geneva or Zurich Airport.
- Car rental on site (Range Rover or Landrover Defender).
- Up to 14.
- Starting at CHF 1,600 per night during summer months and from CHF 2,800 per night in winter.
- 20% off in October 2023 including tickets to the iconic GoldenPass Belle-Époque train for your arrival or departure. Use promo code 'October'.
- Start your day on the slopes, the Videmanette lift is a 5-minute drive and connected to the Gstaad Eggli resort. Skiing on the Wasserngrat is the most challenging in the area because of the infamous Tiger Run.
- You can find cross-country tracks within a few minutes drive from the chalet. Winter hikes start in front of your door.
- In the summer you have a lot of activities in the area from hiking, climbing, mountain biking, canyoning, paragliding, and much more.
Where to Eat, Play, and What to See
- Try Le Cerf in Rougemont for the best raclette & fondue.
- More local suggestions in our Rougemont Insider Guide.
- Gstaad is a 10-minute drive. The best restaurants and where to shop in our Gstaad Insider Guide.
- The chalet can be rented on a self-catering basis, or a specially tailored package can be offered. We can arrange pre-stocking of the chalet with your favorite foods, or provide a chef - just let us know what you would like.
When to Go
- The best skiing months are from January until March. The region is as beautiful during summer when several events take place and you can swim in the crystal clear mountain lakes and go on beautiful hikes.
How to Get There
- By air: Fly either to Geneva or Zurich which are both two hours away. The Gstaad Saanen airport for private jets is a 10-minute drive.
- By train: Take the state-of-the-art Golden Pass railway: it's the most beautiful smooth ride with magnificent panoramic views of the lake, mountains, and wilderness. If you're lucky you'll catch the Belle-Epoque carriages with all the vintage style of the Orient Express. Rougemont train station is a 5 minute drive.