A classy, stylish place in one of the most beautiful and authentic mountain villages in Switzerland, Rougemont is only 10 minutes from the iconic Gstaad. The luxury Chalet Zumu in central Rougemont is the perfect place to stay with its stunning views and south-facing terrace.Check availability
- 10 Guests - 5 bedrooms - 7 bathrooms, 400sq. m.
- 4 double en-suite bedrooms, large living room with fireplace, library & covered terrace.
- Additional master suite with double bed, living room with fireplace and balcony, dressing room, and open bathroom with shower and bathtub available upon application.
- The interior is wooden and spacious yet cozy and warm. There are large open-plan spaces followed by a reception room and a boot room.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen with a bar and balcony, and staff available on request
- Outdoor deck with great seating areas based amongst the backdrop and views of the mountains plus an outdoor fireplace & BBQ.
- A Wine cellar with a dining table to seat 6 people
- Floor heating in every room
- Ideal for entertaining; dining room, cinema room & sauna/ steam room.
- Large laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, and dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge Service
- Private Chef
- Yoga & personal trainer; Babysitter
- Ski instructor & Hiking Guide
- Helicopter tours
- Limousine transfer from Geneva or Zurich Airport
- Car rental on site upon request
- Up to 10
- Elegantly understated cashmere and stylish knit scarves.
- Rates start at CHF. 3200 per night.
Good to Know
- Start your day on the slopes, the lifts of La Videmanette are a 10 minutes walk or a 2-minute drive. It's connected to Gstaad (Eggli).
- Walking distance to 4 restaurants, 2 hotels & village shops, and only 5 minutes to Gstaad.
- Visit Le Cerf in Rougemont Center for the best raclette of your life. Only a 2-minute walk from the Chalet.
- More local suggestions in our Rougemont Insider Guide and Gstaad Insider Guide
When to Go
- Best skiing months are from January until March. Gstaad is also worth a visit in summer when several events take place.
How to Get There
- By air: Fly to Geneva (2h) or Zürich (3h). The Gstaad Saanen airport for private jets is a 5 min drive.
- By train: Take the state-of-the-art Golden Pass railway: it's the most beautiful smooth ride with magnificent panoramic views of the lake, mountains, and wilderness. If you're lucky you'll catch the Chocolate train, which has Belle-Epoque carriages with all the vintage style of the Orient Express.