Chalet Zen Zermatt
Chalet Zen is a luxurious yet cozy privately owned chalet situated in snow-sure Zermatt. It is discreetly located just 100m from the piste and main lift up to the glacier, providing access to all Zermatt and Cervinia ski areas, in an unrivaled position looking up to the majestic Matterhorn, yet only a short stroll into the village.Check availability
- Classically furnished, Chalet Zen retains the feel of an authentic Swiss chalet and yet caters to all the modern après ski necessities including massage and steam rooms, an outdoor hot tub, wifi, satellite, and cable TV channels.
- The chalet can accommodate 8 + 2 guests in four bedrooms and a bunk room that can be combined with a 5th bathroom to form a family suite. Three of the four bedrooms have south-facing balconies with Matterhorn views and the five luxurious marble bathrooms (4 en-suite) have under-floor heating. There are two spacious living and dining areas with fireplaces along with a small study and a well-stocked library of books, DVDs, and games to suit all ages.
- With a charming, professional manager and concierge, dedicated housekeeping team, and chef available on request, Chalet Zen combines supreme comfort and privacy with service of the very highest standard.
- The Chalet Zen provides a hot door hot tub and massage room. A ski room with heated boot racks, as well as in-chalet equipment fitting and lift, passes.
- One Smart TV in the living room and a small TV in each of the 4 bedrooms. Toys, sleds, games, books, CDs, and DVDs.
- Accommodation for up to 8 + 2 guests and exclusive use of all chalet facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge services
- Arrival and departure electric taxi to and from Chalet Zen
- Daily housekeeping and mid-week linen change
- Jo Malone bathroom products
- Fresh flowers
What to Do in Summer and Autumn
- For a truly exciting summer holiday with a difference and with 300 sunny days a year, Zermatt offers thrilling activities for sporting enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Enjoy 20 km of piste on the Theodul glacier amidst spectacular mountain scenery, skiing, or snowboarding alongside national ski teams from all over Europe, with the Matterhorn always in sight. Almost a third of all the 4000-meter peaks in the Alps are grouped around the village. It is the highest altitude, largest, and most developed snow sport location in the Alps with an absolute snow guarantee.
- For non-skiers there are 400 km of marked walking and hiking trails and 100 km of mountain bike trails. The Dirt Scooter (for ages 9+) is the ultimate challenge for the adventurous and the Forest Fun Park entertains all the family as you step, swing, and climb from tree to tree while secured by safety lines.
- Other activities include mountaineering and climbing, paragliding, helicopter sightseeing, tennis, golf, or just relaxing and sunbathing on the chalet's terrace planning the next adventure or activity from the weekly calendar of village-level events including the Folklore and Zermatt Festivals.
- The Chalet sleeps up to 8+2 guests
- Upon request
- In Zermatt, life is all about the mountains; you either climb them, ski down them, or gaze at them. Here, you will find the majestic and pyramid-like Matterhorn; standing at 4,478 meters, it is Europe’s most recognizable peak, the symbol of Switzerland and the centerpiece of life in this car-free, glamorous village. A ski lover’s playground, Zermatt is the highest Swiss mountain resort, with the most impressive lift infrastructure and, at 3,883 meters, the highest viewing platform in the Alps. It is also the best place in Europe for heli-skiing enthusiasts.
Zermatt Insider Guide
- More recommendations in our Insider Guide.
How to Get There
- If you arrive by car, leave your car in Täsch and get on one of the Zermatt Shuttle trains. In 12 minutes, they will take you comfortably to the car-free Valais mountain village.