Chalet Avidea is a secret place in the mountains, a retreat surrounded by nature. In the heart of the South Tyrolean Alps and only a few minutes by car from the spa town of Merano, spacious rooms meet moments of absolute tranquillity and relaxation in an exclusive location at an altitude of 1600 m.Check availability
- The Chalet is characterized by solid wood and contemporary design. Spread over three floors, you can relax, enjoy romantic moments in front of the fireplace or savour the true South Tyrolean atmosphere in the traditional Alpine 'Stube'.
- 4 bedrooms equipped with TVs, and balconies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Living space with fireplace panoramic views.
- Large terrace with garden and BBQ.
- Typical South Tyrolean 'Stube'.
- Welcome box with local food specialties and wine.
- Access to the Day Spa and Dinner at nearby Hotel Avidea.
- Two bottles of excellent local wine.
- Bathrobes, beauty products, and sustainable toiletries.
- Families and groups of friends, it is a haven of individuality.
- Rates start at EUR 750 per night.
Location & Setting
- Due to its convenient location near the Merano 2000 ski and hiking paradise, the chalet is an ideal year-round holiday destination.
- In summer, the location offers mountain trails right outside your door, providing not only refreshing alpine air but also awe-inspiring views of Merano and its majestic mountain backdrop. Merano 2000 offers a lot for hikers and bikers, such as a tour to Passo della Croce. Don't miss the Lake San Pancrazio and the Haflinger horses.
- In winter, you can find extensive stretches of slopes to enjoy your adventures in the snow. Whether you prefer skiing, snowboarding, or tobogganing, accessing the ski area is easy.
How to Get There
- Fly into Innsbruck or Verona, both a 2h car ride away. The smaller airport of Bolzano is now connected to some European cities with SkyAlps and only a 40 minutes drive.
- By train: Merano train station is a 25 minutes drive.