The "Alte Blaa" is a unique jewel. Amidst an alpine pasture, the property sits in a 360-view of mountains and forests, right in the heart of the Salzkammergut, 1000m above sea level. A traditional house more than 100 years old, it was renovated more than once over, paying homage to its original build and design, complete with old wood, natural stones, and fine fabrics.Check availability
- For up to 10 people with 3 individual bedrooms, one of them with authentic bunk beds for up to 6 people - all furnished with great attention to detail.
- 330m2 living space
- Spacious modern bathrooms with free-standing bathtub and large shower on the ground floor.
- A spacious cozy living room with a designer kitchen on the ground floor and a "parents' living room" on the upper floor. Each room offers flat-screen TVs.
- Modern, high-quality equipped eat-in kitchen with seating area and set farmer's stove (with Gaggenau and Miele appliances, Nespresso machine with milk frother, Dualit toaster, KitchenAid Stand Mixer; Littala cooking pot set, and much more.
- Dining table for 10 people inside and outside.
- Sauna made of old wood with direct access to the garden.
- Table tennis, yoga mats, and much more.
- Very popular children's playground.
- Garden with sun loungers and outdoor shower.
- High-speed WiFi.
- Private parking.
Services on Request
- Breakfast service
- Rates start at EUR. 7000 per week. One mid-week cleaning included.
- Minimin stay is 4 nights and 7 nights during July & August.
- There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep up your energy levels: skiers can get to know the pistes of the Loser mountain, just 1.5km away, while there are cross-country routes to explore too. In summer, hikers can get going directly from Alte Blaa, and keen swimmers can plunge into the sparkling blue depths of the nearby Altaussee. In the surrounding area of the Salzkammergut, you will find more than 70 lakes, virgin Alpine meadows, and impressive glacier massifs.
When to Go
- Season runs from the end of May to September.
How to Get There
- Easily accessible by car in both summer and winter.
- Nearest airport is Salzburg, a little over an hour's drive.